Ever rented a whole village? Novanta is the perfect location for all your business arrangements. Great for groups and companies to work on team building, incentive travel, of just have an amazing group experience in between medieval structures, ruins or the untouched nature of the Casentino forest.
We have had all sorts of groups come to stay with us in novanta so far – chefs, travel companies, school reunions, family celebrations, and we tailor their entire stay to their request and priorities.
Imagine taking your management team on a long weekend to Tuscany – wake up in the morning to a relaxed buffet breakfast – spend 2 hours brainstorming and developing that project that you have been struggling with for months – stop for a group lunch and a glass of wine under the trees overlooking the valley and take a walk through the ruins – spend the afternoon hunting for truffles in the forest – stop for coffee and ice-cream on the way back – wrap up that work session, celebrate with a well earned beer and settle down at the table for an amazing 4 course dinner under the stars
If that doesn’t inspire your team – then what will?
Below are some of the other experiences on offer at novanta for your group trip
- Pizza workshop in our wood fired oven
- Picnic on the banks of the Corsalone river
- Lunch on the organic farm of Fabrizio
- Fly fishing at the Corsalone river
- Pasta making workshop on our huge marble table
- 4×4 Tuscan safari (deer, wolves, boars, foxes, porcupine)
- Cocktail making with local and international drinks
- Trailrunning and hiking in the Gello valley and the Casentino forest
- Archery between the ruines
We’d love to make a custom program for your group or company in which your wishes and goals are personally achieved. Our motto is: nothing is obliged, everything is allowed!