Our focus is to be as flexible as possible with your reservation.
The safety of you, your family and our crew is our top priority at all times.
Flexible Booking …..
We are adapting to constantly changing developments and measures taken by the governments with regard to CoViD-19. If you find yourselves faced with uncertainty about your stay, we have got your back! With our flexible cancellation policy and will find a solution together;
1. Wait until the last minute to take a decision
2. Postpone your stay to a later date without any extra charges
3. Don’t make a decision now, take a voucher and plan later
Mountain safety …..
18 buildings, 3 bars, 20 tables, miles of pathways + over 270 hectares of pasture, field and forest … There’s definitely enough space to go around!
- We have a whole valley at our disposal, ample space to ensure a good distance between guests when enjoying the village
- Hand washing / sanitising facilities will be provided throughout the village
- Thorough cleaning of public spaces will be carried out regularly
- Small + intimate tables are available for each family
- Buffets + shared meals are replaced with private family dining
- Baskets + coolers are available for adventurous picnic trips, or just a slow meander down to the river
- More frequent experiences with smaller groups – you can even book private experiences just for your family!
- There is a wonderful river just a short walk away with vast amounts of space
- We will work with swimming slots for families wishing to enjoy the pool
- We have created extra hangouts throughout the village to enable you to find your own favourite spot
- We will have masks available, just in case you need them